ShareThis

Monday, April 2, 2012

UrDreamPlanner's Monday Inspiration!

  This past weekend I attended The EPIC Summit (will blog about that later this week!!). This event truly was EPIC!! I was so inspired by so many things shared by all of the amazing speakers and panelist. During one of my sessions I was told to watch Steve Jobs Commencement Speech, which I hadn't before. So I did!

If you haven't watched this, watch it!  If you have watched this before, watch it again!!




Love this speech because it's so inspiring. Life takes us through so much and through it all you have to push through and do what you love so you can make a difference in this world!


No matter what you go through in life, do what you love!


Talk To Me:
Are you doing what you love? What steps did you take? Share some advice and/or your story below. Share something that inspires and motivates you! Let's chat, I would love to talk with you and learn more about you!! :-D


Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner