Dating prior to getting into a relationship or (courtship) is an important step. However many people don't know what "Dating" is.
Love Bite #5: Dating!
Dating is a form of human courtship consisting of social activities done by two people with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as a partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse.
Many couples go from dating to a relationship, which then leads into "I Love You!", "Will You Marry Me?" and "I Do!".
Fun Dates To Try!
Lunch & Movie
Dinner for Two
Drive Thru Movie
Picnic in the Park
Basketball Game and more!
10 Dating Statistics...
1. 40 million Americans use online dating services.
2. 44% of the adult American population is single.
3. On average, there are 86 single men to every 100 single women in America.
4. 50% of New York state adults are unmarried, making it the best state for single people.
5. 51% percent of single people surveyed say that flattery is the best way to attract someone.
6. Profiles with photos get over twice as many responses.
7. You have 15 minutes to make a first impression.
8. #1 relationship argument is over money.
9. 48% of breakups in online relationships occur thru email.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-articles/top-10-dating-statistics-everyone-should-know-880473.html#ixzz1D7p5NvTS