ShareThis

Saturday, April 7, 2012

:: Our Decor & Design Journey: Pictures & Videos! #BBDllc ::

This year Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC has started to branch more into the decor and design aspect of planning amazing Weddings & Special Events, which we LOVE so much!!! My team & I has had several opportunities to put our decor skills to the test! Check out what my team & I have been up to this year so far as we begin our decor & design journey!!

Our Design Journey has Begun...

"Rustic Romance"

First up, Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC was presented with the opportunity to do a Designers Showcase at The Imperia in Somerset, NJ in early February! One of the design themes I pitched was "Rustic Romance"(we did the wine bottles side)! My team & I had a blast setting up at this event. Check out the video to see some snippets of our work, which are displayed within the first few minutes of the video!! :-D


The design concept for this theme came when I started collecting my roommates wine bottles..from there the theme was born!


"Easter Candy Buffet" 

Our next project that we came across was for a candy buffet company. Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC loves to do candy buffets. I love the look of them, the themes you can create and more. This candy buffet was one of our first and something that was not the norm, perhaps that's why I loved it so much. It was different and not something you would see at a typical Wedding or Event. So check out this inspiration board and enjoy! Pictures taken by Kareem Taylor!


We didn't get accepted for this project, but I am very happy I had the experience and would really love for all the candy buffets I do to be this detailed!! I really loved creating this candy buffet!! :-D




"20's Fundraising Gala" 

Finally, but definitely not the last design project was for a friend of mine. This young lady is apart of a group called the Junior Women's Club of Haddonfield. I was asked if I could participate by doing some 1920's decor. These ladies wanted simple, but elegant. Just little touches that would really enhance the room!! The ladies reaction to entering the room was awesome, it sure made me smile!! The candles really added to the ambiance and they came all dolled up in their 1920's outfits. The fundraising gala, which benefited The Valerie Fund an organization that helps children with cancer and blood disorders was a big success for them! My team & I was happy to play a small part in it all!! :-D

Since I cannot figure out the embed code, please click the link to check out this video to see just how successful this event was!


http://animoto.com/play/C08oPkwWbbZxD1gFb1edbg

 Thank you, I hope you enjoy it!


"Our Journey Continues....w/You!" 

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC loves doing decor & design and my team and I are very excited for all the future projects we will get to take part in! If you have a Wedding, Party, Special Event, Gala, Launch Party etc. coming up and need decor & design assistance: give us a call, 267-702-3037; send us an email, info@beautifulbeyonddreams.com or fill out our "Contact" form!! My team & I will be more than happy to make your upcoming occasion beautiful beyond dreams! ;-)

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Have a Happy Easter!


Talk To Me:
What's your favorite decor project? Do you feel decor in important at an event? Share a wedding, party or event you attended that had amazing decor!! Leave a comment below and let's chat!! :-D


Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner