ShareThis

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Here's What's Happening...

Morning, today is February 1st, 2012.


This month is special for many reasons...Valentine's Day, Black History Month & Heart Month-Heart Disease! I love LOVE, I am proud of my history and I LOVE to spread awareness..so I am truly looking forward to this month! 

Because I do not want to overwhelm you..I will do a weekly trio blog post on these 3 great subjects, every Monday!! I hope you enjoy and learn something you didn't know before!! :-D

Until then...It's #WeddingWednesday..so stay tuned for today's Wedding Planning blog post! :-D


Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC

Sincerely,


Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner