ShareThis

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Logo!!

Hello my dear bloggers! I am pretty sure you have been wondering where I have been and if I fell off the planet earth since I haven't blogged in some time. So as you know the goal of blogging continuosly every day didnt make it through the 28 days, but that is okay. It is hard I must say to blog on a daily basis! 
Big Big Kudos to those that do it!! 

In other news since my blog still does exist I want to share with you some exciting new things happening for my company, Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC!! To start off, we have a new logo!! Isn't it Dreamy!! :-D It was created by the talented Marii of Pink Studios you can find her website here: www.pinkSTUDIOS.net or on twitter & facebook!
Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC is in the process of rebranding and I must say this process is super exciting! So, I wanted to include you in on the fun!! Along the way you will here about fab things going on with the company. For instance we have awesome new packages full of goodies you won't be able to resist and you will dream about using Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC for all of your events!! Yup, they are that good! 
So I hope you take this journey with me as I rebrand the company and provide you with even better service, prices, packages, new location and so, so, so, so much more!!!


With LOVE,

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner