ShareThis

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are You Original?

Thanks to my Wedding Wire family I discovered how to make my Facebook Fanpage url customized. 

Having a customized url is very important. You want people to be able to find you quickly and not have to type in 6 letters, 5 numbers, a smiley face, and more to find you! 


I love originality so this is just what I have been looking for, for my business facebook page!
Find Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC on Facebook by typing:



The Process!
The process is quite simple:
2. Type in a customized url and check if it is available, if it is press submit!
3. Make sure you read clearly because once you hit submit there is no going back!


I love my business page Facebook url that I am thinking about creating one for my personal page. 


I love being original!  
Are You Original?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner