ShareThis

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

D.I.Y Diaper Cake!

The Diaper Cake I made actually took the shortest amount of time!! So here are the steps I took to make the perfect diaper cake for my Clients!!


The pictures will explain the process...but for an extra tip I rolled each diaper individually and kept them together with scotch tape or clear rubber bands!


Okay so this Diaper Cake came to about roughly $25.00, some of the products we used were Huggies ($8.00), Ribbon ($2.50), Actual Baby Products($12.00)

 

The Process:



Call Today to Schedule a Free Consultation!

Sincerely,
Brittany Allen, CEO

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC
 Weddings~Events~Celebrations
Blog: www.BeautifulBeyondDreams.blogspot.com
Email: BeautifulBeyondDreams@gmail.com
Number: 267-255-7392

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner