ShareThis

Friday, August 3, 2012

UrDreamPlanner's Friday Fun: Meet "UrDreamPlanner"!

Welcome to UrDreamPlanner's Blog, the blog of Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC! If you have been a follower of this blog then you are use to seeing me sign with UrDreamPlanner and use to seeing the title say, UrDreamPlanner's Blog. If you follow my business, Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC then you know my twitter is called, @UrDreamPlanner

Recently, I had a few ask and I am sure many many others who wonder, "Who is UrDreamPlanner?" and for those who actually asked, I replied, "Oh, she is my, "Alter Planner Ego"! :-D". That is when it struck me, although people associate UrDreamPlanner to Brittan Allen (that would be ME)...they are still slightly confused with how she fits in with Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC. And well, confusion is never a good thing. So with all that being said, it's time to meet UrDreamPlanner!!

Meet "UrDreamPlanner"

UrDreamPlanner created by Street Side Heroes
Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC logo created by www.PinkStudios.net

Full Name: Brittany Jenia-UrDreamPlanner Allen
Birthday: November 12, 1987
Belief: I believe & live for Jesus Christ daily!!
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Color: Pink & Purple, all things sparkly!
Favorite Accessory to wear: Pearls & Heels! 
Favorite Wedding Trend: Any and everything Vintage Lace! 
Favorite Wedding Show: "My Fair Wedding" hands down. (The pirate wedding is one of my fav episodes!!!)
Job: Full time Owner & Executive Planner of Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC
Hobbies: Watching wedding shows, engaging in Fb & other social media biz groups, blogging, attending networking & educational events, and creating Inspiration Boards!
Biggest Accomplishment: Being published in a book, which is soon to come! WhoooHooo!!
Fun Quirk: I love using smileys & lol!! :-D
A Few Facts: UrDreamPlanner the face of "part of" Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC social media. She is fun loving, smiles daily and is taking the world by storm! Although, Brittany Allen is the person creating it all, UrDreamPlanner is what is signed on the blog, inspiration boards and more!

So basically, UrDreamPlanner is my signature. She doesn't replace, "Brittany Allen" because she is ME. I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little more about her. Be prepared to see a whole lot more of her! Thank you for taking time to meet her. xoxo :-)

Do you have an alternate ego that needs a face, contact Street Side Heroes

Make Your Mark On The World!


Talk To Me:
Is this your first time meeting, "UrDreamPlanner"? What do you think? Do you sign your work with a different name besides your own, why or why not? Share your thoughts below in the comment zone! :-)


Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC
Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner