ShareThis

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

UrDreamPlanner's Wednesday Knowledge!

Happy Wednesday to you and #WeddingWednesday to the wedding planning community! The UrDreamPlanner Blog is the blog of Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC and I (Me, Brittany(UrDreamPlanner) the Owner) am implementing new things to get new results. I want you to be inspired, get knowledge and have fun! So that's what this blog will be all about. 

Today is UrDreamPlanner's Wednesday Knowledge!

 (Found via: Shambhala Times)

Yesterday, I wrote a tip on our FB Business Page: "Making business connections are made to be a benefit..if you don't utilize them, then why even make them! #bizknowledge #BBDllc". This tip was meant for myself and any other business owner that needed to hear it. 

How many times have you went to a networking event, met awesome people, collected their business card and other information and did NOTHING!?! Raise your hand...I know I am not alone. Well, yesterday I decided to make a drastic change. 

I made a phone call!

This follow up phone call has turned into a business opportunity, that if done right can be largely beneficial to my business and the other business involved. I am super excited about this new business venture and know that I can be very successful at doing it.

Believe in yourself, practice what you tell others and know that you reap what you sow! 

Learn and Grow!


Talk To Me:
Did you have to raise your hand? Do you follow up with business connects that you make? Do you enjoy this process or is it scary to you? Any tips on how to follow up with new business connects? Share your thoughts below in the comment zone! :-D

Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC
Sincerely,

2 comments:

  1. Thank You,The information you shared is very informative.Thewedding plannerturn your wedding dreams into reality, a wedding planner will save you money and time.So every wedding couples must choose one perfect wedding planner to fulfill your dream event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jude, thanks for leaving a comment! I agree, the Wedding Planner plays a very important part in the wedding planning process! :-)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner