ShareThis

Monday, May 21, 2012

UrDreamPlanner's Monday Inspiration!

Today's UrDreamPlanner's Monday Inspiration is for anyone that needs some encouragement. 
Be blessed!

Be Encouraged by William Becton & Friends




Talk To Me:
When you get discouraged, what do you do to uplift yourself? Do you write, sing, pray, talk to a friend, other? Share an encouraging story or words that helped you during a rough time below in the comment section. Stay uplifted! :-)


Follow us on Twitter @UrDreamPlanner
Like us on Facebook BeautifulBeyondDreamsLLC
Sincerely,

2 comments:

  1. I am a meditator and yogi. It calms my mind, lifts the weight of my shoulders (literally in inversions--haha) and puts everything "off the mat" into perspective. Yoga and meditation = me time and it keeps me sane, fresh, and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try yoga and meditation...it really does look so relaxing! When I danced in high school we did a little yoga style and it was very calming! I like sane!! lol

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner