ShareThis

Thursday, September 15, 2011

::Meet Aimee::Our New Intern!::

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC had the luxury of finding two awesome ladies who are eager to learn what is needed to advance in this fast-paced amazing industry of Weddings & Events! Yesterday you met the sweet Kelsi Rivers-Jones and today I want to introduce you to Aimee Boyd! 

Meet Aimee Boyd!
 
Hi, my name is Aimee Boyd, I am 23 years old, and I am from Trappe, PA.  I graduated in May 2010 with a Bachelors degree in Communication Arts and Sciences from Penn State University.  I am an outgoing, personable, high energy individual following my dream to become part of the wedding and event planning industry.  While pursuing my dream, I have a full time job in which I utilize my communication, organizational and planning skills on a daily basis.  In my spare time I enjoy reading, movies, going to the beach and spending time with family and friends. 

After attending numerous weddings, planning family events, and assisting in the set-up of events and weddings, I have set my sights on becoming a wedding and event planner.  Having set my sights in this industry, I am thoroughly grateful and excited for the opportunity to be an intern at Beautiful Beyond Dreams LLC.  I think this internship will be a great experience and provide me with further insight to pursue a career in the wedding and event planning industry.  I hope to put my fun loving personality, planning, and organizational abilities to good use. I am eager to learn as well as grow with the company, and I look forward to any and all opportunities that come my way.  

~Aimee Boyd

 So happy to have you aboard Aimee, I know your going to truly succeed! :-)


Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner