ShareThis

Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Thursday's Food Tidbit}::Wedding Drink!

Hello friends!

It has been a while, but I am happy to say that we are back in the blogging game!! If you haven't noticed we've added a few pages full of information just for you!! Hope you like. :-)

Today is Thursday's Food Tidbit Day! On Thursday's I will be sharing anything and everything food & drink related. Some weeks it will be wedding related, some weeks event related, and some weeks it will just be about food, drinks, desserts, etc. I look forward to sharing new discoveries with you all and hearing all about your likes and dislikes as well.


{Thursday's Food Tidbit}::Wedding Drink!

I love weddings! The music, the first dance, and the FOOD! I look forward to the food because well I love to eat. One thing that goes great with food is a great drink. I didn't notice this at first but I found myself ordering the same exact drink every time I attended or worked a wedding. That drink is the thee one and only
"Shirley Temple"
It's so yummy and has a pretty color to it. I just have to have it when it comes to weddings. lol And funny thing is, is that I don't even care for the cherry! Go figure...

What's your favorite wedding drink??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner