ShareThis

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Bite #12: Cards!

Valentine's Day is a great time to tell your significant other just how much you truly care about them. One way to do that is through a card.

Love Bite #12: Cards!


As you know, I love LOVE. One thing that I enjoy doing is going into Hallmark and reading their Valentine's Day cards. They make me think about my love and because there are so many to choose from I always buy two. A funny card and a serious-romantic card. 
Cards are great because they are a great way to express how you feel about the other person. My love has gotten me into blank cards because it is truly your feelings on paper. {My love writes the best cards ever too. :-)} So if you really want to show him or her how you feel, start it off with a great card!!

And it is okay to spend a while in the store trying to pick out the perfect card.


With LOVE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner