ShareThis

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

D.I.Y Centerpeices!!

I love to create original D.I.Y Projects...so here are the D.I.Y Centerpieces I created for the Baby Shower I did on March 27th for Simone and Jawan! Check it out!!


The sand- $3.00- Home Depot, Flower Pots- $17.00- Dollar Store, Flowers- $15.00- Michael's Craft Store, Tissue Paper- Target- $2.00, Tea lights- $2.00(40-20 per pack)- Super Dollar Store....Total Project came to just under $40.00!!!

Some Close Up Pictures before I started!!





So Let's Begin the Process!!

I first started by removing all the price tags and any other labels. Then I  placed the tissue paper in the bottom of the flower pots because they had holes in them..

Then I filled them with sand...there is no set amount to place inside...just whatever makes you happy!!


I placed flowers pot in a random order..after I separated each flower bunch into individuals!!





I liked how the individual flower looked in these flower pots so that's how they stayed...I didn't use the wrapping paper because these pots had a solid bottom.







Above: One of the Fuller centerpieces! (4 Total)


Above: The second type of centerpiece, slightly different, I added the skinny flowers to these.


Above: The Third type of centerpieces, focusing on the skinny flower...really liked the way they looked!


The Prep for the Candles....You can use "tea lights" ( which is what I used) or "votives" (which is what I suggest..lol, they last much longer!!) 

It was a nice touch on the tables....see the Blog Entry entitled Simone and Jawan's Baby Shower




Below: The finished Result! 


Sincerely,
Brittany Allen, CEO

Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC
Weddings~Events~Celebrations
Blog: BeautifulBeyondDreams.blogspot.com
Email: BeautifulBeyondDreams@gmail.com
Number: 267-255-7392

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner