ShareThis

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Who Is Brittany??

Hello Bloggers!

I started blogging a few months ago but I never really introduced myself.

So my name is Brittany. I am 21 years young..soon to be 22 on Nov 12th! I am a year away from graduating Montclair State University with a Bachelors of Science Degree from the school of Business, concentration in Management. I am a full time student and also the President of the N.A.A.C.P at Montclair State University. I work part-time on campus and have my foot in some other things as well! I plan to attend Grad School for a Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship!

When I am not being a student, I am educating myself about the Wedding and Event Industry. I am currently an Assistant Consultant at Always A Positive Image, LLC founded by Deidre Gray. I have been with the company for a year and a half now. It has been an amazing and fulfilling experience working with the ladies of the company. I started out doing a year long internship and now work part-time, since i am still in school. Need assistance with your event, check out www.alwaysapositiveimage.com or email Deidre Gray at deidre@alwaysapi.com or give us a call at 866-609-8658 ext 701 for Deidre Gray. We are located in Jenkintown, PA; however we service Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. { You can find some of my inspirations on BridalCanvas.com under msbritt66 enjoy!}

I also love spending my time with the love of my love David R. We have been together for 4 years and several months, lol. We met in highschool and never looked back! I not only love him but I am in love with this great guy! My parents approve too, which is always nice!! He is a major part of my life.

Okay so I hope you enojoyed reading a little more about me! Be back soon...

~flowingfreely~

2 comments:

  1. So enjoyed reading your biography. So young but yet you have accomplished so much and more to come. It was very inspirational Brittany and I wish you so much in your life of business, dreams and love :0)
    Take care
    Justine Egan
    Designer and creator of "Olivia's Bridal Collection"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thank you! I truly appreciate your kind words!! = )

    Brittany!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the feedback. Have a great Day!

~UrDreamPlanner